torsdag 21. juni 2012

BACK FROM VACATION:)

Back at work, still floating on the vacation mood. Kept editing photos while (litterally) watching paint dry. Here are a few shots of lovely Mediterranean moments:)

Normally my vacations are quite action filled, or I combine work and travel. This time I did niether, that was a real luxurious feeling!

We borrowed an Olympus Mju Tough 3000 to photographunder water, and I am so in love with that camera. I miss my old Mju Mini that looked almost like a zippo lighter. It died from being used every day for about four years;)

The Mju's are great compacts, the colours come out crystal clar and soooo vivid! (These ones are tampered with slightly afterwards in one of the many photo apps I'm using.) The picture on top is taken with my Nikon D40 with Nikkor 1.8 50mm lens.

Now I'm working on drawings for schoolbooks with GAN Aschehoug.

Have a good day at work:)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Herlige bilder:) Hørtes ut som en deilig ferie! Håper du får en god sommer videre;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! Your all photos really nice.i liked it. i think your vacation was really awesome.Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

    SvarSlett
  3. Its are awesome photos of your trip. Really great sharing.

    SvarSlett
  4. I would like to say thank you so much for this wonderful post and beautiful pictures. Wonderful experience shared with us. Liked it.

    SvarSlett
  5. vacation need to be ultimate and mine was. So i suggest to visit Tuscany Villas Accommodation and make your trip awewome

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget