mandag 16. januar 2012

COLOUR TESTS

I sometimes test out different colours for backgrounds and characters in PS before I finish them up. Usually this makes choises of colour bolder if I’m not coragues enough colour-wize that day. And I spend less time trying to decide, which sometimes can be a hassle.

gunvor_rasmussen_kontor

I drew the figures out last week, and spent too much time Friday deciding colours. So today things went much quicker after testing it out, and I ended up choosing none of the colours I first thought of;) So now the cover illustration I’m working on will be a pastel haven that will make the characters pop out more, compared to a less bold Paynes Gray gradient that I first thought of.

Back to the drawing board:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget