tirsdag 17. januar 2012

OFF TO THE PRINTERS!

This was something I didn't know I was going to participate in until last week, and now my work is already being printed and exhibited!

Photographer Hanne Cathrin Olsen runs a new art department at Allkopi in Bergen that opens Thursday this week. She sent me this peek at my printed illustrations today, they will be sold there alongside her and other brilliant artists' work.

Some of Cathrine's portraits are amazingly playful and full of life, with confetti and high hair all over, no wonder I like them. I love that my work is displayed alongside that much energy!

If you follow me on twitter you might have read about my praise of Turner 300gr watercolour paper used on the Epson printer there. I was stunned by the colours and quality of the reproduction I got! Looking forward to go over there and have a look at all the finished prints.

I'll have more information about the exhibited work tomorrow, this whole thing happened so quickly I haven't had time to promote anything yet:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget