onsdag 23. november 2011

PLAYING SHOP

I want my marked stand to look a little more proper. The styling, labeling and pricing is always done in the last minute.

So I've decided I want my stand to look like a candy shop.

I put some of the products out on the floor and have tried all day to think new ways of displaying and presenting the goods. (It looks like a map of the world made in pink lace or something)

Labelling in place, now I need some kind of portable shelving that is light and doesn't cost me insane amounts of money or effort. The effort-part is difficult when you have little impulse control. Stop. And. Think. YES I'LL BUILD IT FROM PINK CLOUDS AND FAIRY DUST!:D:D Ok, maybe ponder it a while more. Yes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget