søndag 8. april 2012

GALLERY FUN

My gallery has been open all easter, and today I'm having a day off to clean my house and and relax with a marathon of QI.

I had one client on Friday that was so enthusiastic about his buy, that he unfortunately didn't see where he was going and walked right into the doorframe. I felt so sorry for him! It must have hurt! Now I have a sign warning you about the low doorframe;)

I'm keeping the gallery at Bryggen open Monday as well, and then I'm starting new gallery times. I haven't been able to keep up with everything else, so I have to skip the Wednesdays and just stay open at weekends where I have the best sales.

This is because in June I have quite a few huge illustration deadlines around the same time, and suddenly I realized that June wasn't so far away:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget