fredag 20. april 2012

UTRECHT CAFÉ FAVORITES

Today I've been putting up posters and flyers in cafées, bars and shops for my exhibition's open day on Saturday. Quite a café marathon:D I've met so many nice people:)

This café that was the first I visited this morning, Bakkerswinkel in Plompentorengracht. The menues were partly hand drawn, and all typo was handmade on pricetags and labels. Me, and my friend Maike that I'm staying with, went there this morning to have breakfast, and I absolutely loved the place!

If you're ever in Utrecht you should go there and sit downstairs with the windows right on the canal.

For working I can recommend Coffee Company. It almost felt like a open space creative office, with people working on their laptops on the huge wooden table inside, incuding myself. With Agnes Obel on the speakers, and good coffee.

Tomorrow I'm having the open day at the exhibition space:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget