tirsdag 23. august 2011

ACRYLIC EVENING AT DESIGNBRYGGERIET

1314123579290
Astrid Norveig Aalgaard, Åge Peterson and me have had an acrylic evening here at the office today. I have never used it properly so I had to learn everything from the others. Even what kind of surface to use it on, completely green me.
 1314123686668
I’m a big fan of Camille Rose Garcia, and followed some youtubevideos with her painting to learn her technique. I have to do this alot I think to start developing my own style eventually, but as a starting point it’s good to see how other amazingly talented people work. So I can never claim my first few tests here as my own, even though the cupcake was;)

1314123707514
Astrid was painting from a photograph she had worked with in Photoshop.

1314123784393  
1314123651373
And Åge managed to say pupcakes instead of cupcakes and that lead our creative minds astray thinking of what that would look like.

We are definately doing this again! I need to develop other skills except watercolor so as not to get tired of it or not get stuck. I love watercolor, but I also love having more or less successful experiments with new techniques and styles.

1 kommentar:

  1. POPCAKES?
    Like POP GOES THE WEASEL and NAVY SEALS and KIKIPOP?
    Getting " OLD".
    Especially when TED TURNER is DEER!
    SEVENTIES?
    What an " ASSHOLE"!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget