torsdag 23. februar 2012

COVER ILLUSTRATION

gunvor_nynorsk02

I recieved the magazine “Nynorskopplæring” this Monday and was happily surprised to see that both me and illustrator Torunn Hunnes had participated to the same magazine:) We know eachother well from KHIB in Bergen, and our work really fits together! I sent her a message saying “we shoud definately do this again”, at least have an exhibition together or something.

gunvor_nynorsk04 
I loved her pencil-tree:) The paper they have used for the print really makes the colours pop by the way. I like matte paper.

gunvor_nynorsk01
There is an interview with me inside the magazine, talking about how to create visual products from given texts.

gunvor_nynorsk03 
The illustration from the last page is alo made by Torunn, I want this as a poster at home:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget