fredag 23. september 2011

LEAF THROUGH THE BOOK!

sjaameg_oppslag06
If you want a sneak peek at a book I have illustrated that is being published next week, go hereSmilefjes som blunker

I don’t have my wonderful phone, which means no pictures from work in progress or from the exciting workshop I participed in yesterday, but it will soon be remedied.

Trøysteboka is launched next Wednesday at Bryggen if you feel to join us! Yes! We have wine and cupcakes, one of the authors will read from the book, and I’ll talk a bit about the whole process with the illustrations. Not too much talk, it’s not a lecture, but the publishing house said they thought it might be interesting to shareSmilefjes I hope so! I’ll post the invitation as soon as I get it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget