mandag 12. mars 2012

COLOURFUL PICS FROM MY PHONE

I take pictures whenever I see random, colourful, playful, funny things, or just silly stuff.

I had to photograph the table where I made fimo jewelry with my students at Fana Kulturhus.

And the play dough monsters I made with my friend's kid at a café. I was made fun of when I didn't follow the play dough intructions on the box. "Don't you know how to make the figures from the recipe? If you try one more time you will probably make it!";)

Last night me and my boyfriend watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I love the look of the chocolate river land! I have to read the book over again and watch the film from the 70's too.

The tiny toy car on the floor of our office is there for a reason, I promise.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget