torsdag 8. mars 2012

WORKING FOR FESTSPILLENE

(In English the name for Festspillene is just Bergen International Festival for some reason.)

In May I will be on stage with actor Adele Duus to dramatize the book "Trollkrittet" by Zinken Hopp. We have just started planning, and will present our ideas for Festspillene tomorrow.

Adele and me had a meeting Monday evening at a restaurant, and when I went to bed that night I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. We had such an intense workshop! We went through the whole book planning out scenes, thinking about costumes, going through technical solutions for props and stage design, and generally bursted out laughing with mad ideas.

This is going to be so exciting to work with! My head is full of ideas I want to try out. Me and Adele were such a perfect match for this task too, I think my work on paper works great with her energy on stage.

Huzzah! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget