mandag 9. mai 2011

SKETCHBOOKS

eventyr_gunvor72
eventyrboka
eventyrboka2

This is the pile of final drawings I did last time I worked on a book the size of the one I’m doing now. I took the picture the day after the book went to he printers, cleaned up the mess I’d made of our apartment after the deadline frenzy, and piled the sketchbooks neatly. There are 50 pages in each of the sketchpads, and 5 pads.

For this project I’ve already filled one sketchbook with drawings, and have started nr 2. Wow. The final drawings will be on quite expensive watercolor paper, so the sketches and storyboards have to be very worked trough before I start. I feel there will be many sketchbooksSmilefjes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget