tirsdag 20. desember 2011

DRAWINGS FOR CLIENTS

1324377703198

Today I’ve been working on this drawing for a client of mine who loves his Vespas, and it’s deadline for a few illustrations for a magazine about new year resolutions. So I’ll probably stay late today as well. Been alot of that lately! But I’m saving money for a trip to Vietnam for me and my boyfriend in spring, so throwing in extra hours is fine when the goal is as shimmering as that:) I don’t think I would have minded anyway, I’m so fortunate that I love what I do, but still it’s important to leave work and go home. 

Now back to completing drawings for new year resolutions, quite ironic ones;) I don’t think I personally have any, but maybe I’ll get inspired by the ones in the article.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget