onsdag 29. juni 2011

HEART SHAPED GOODIES

1309345958702
I had to make a visit to the office today to pack and post a few orders, and try to stay on top of things even if I’m down with the flu. Some things can’t be helped. I needed to scan some of the spreads for the book I’m working on, and do some office work so that when I come back I wont be recieved by a huge pile of work with a big blinking red light on top of it.

1308817594549
Since I saw there were heartstickers in the photo above, I wanted to post more heart shaped goodies. These are Non Stop Chocolate Cookies I made for my neighbour’s son’s birthday last Friday, and I’ve been wanting an excuse to post the photosSmilefjes som blunker

1308818520472
The recipe I got from fellow KHIB student Caroline over at Good Cupcakes Good, yummy! (I changed 100gr of chocolate with Non Stop btw.) She is on a mission to try out different coockie recipes, and this is nr 6 of 500.

1308825529434
They came out really crunchy on the outside, and softer on the inside, and now there is none left.Smilefjes som blunker

1 kommentar:

  1. mmm... det så digg ut! Nonstop er best:D skal iallfall sjekke ut disse oppskriftene ja, bra tips!

    God bedring:)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget