onsdag 22. juni 2011

WORKING FROM HOME AND SMELLING OF GARLIC

1308652343639
This guy here is the reason for my trouble. Him and hos crew is tearing my office building apart with a jackhammer. Actually he was quite nice, guess you have to be when you ge to drive a tiny tractor in the centre of Bergen. Reminded me of The Straight Story.  (Wonderful film and soundtrack, must be seen.)

We photographed the fumes and dust coming up through the floorboards from the machines downstairs today, and sent it to our landlord. He probably has enough trouble as it is with all the workers suddenly occupying a whole building ment to be a tourist attraction, but we don’t know what to do when we can’t use the office. So I went home instead.
13087699569061308757915272
It isn’t all that bad working from home though, the lunch/dinner is slightly healthier, and certainly more interesting. Even the picture smells of garlic and blue cheese. But this far into a project I need my office. *Sigh.*
1308769652389
Tomorrow I’m going in after the workers have left, to paint the watercolors on to todays inking, and scan and photoshop the ones I painted yesterday.
13087698297861307887426819
The good thing was that today I was supposed to draw trees for different stories, and from my veranda I had quite a few live “models”Smilefjes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget