onsdag 6. april 2011

ICE CREAM

jente_gunvor_rasmussen29

Today when I go home from work I’m testing how to make my own ice cream-biscuits. I’ll probably fail, but I have to see if I can do it. Making ice cream right is apparently a bit difficult. After this week I’ll probably be very tired of pastel cooking, I’m making all sorts of candy and cakes for my Marie Antoinette event on monday. (And because of all this ice cream focus I felt like continuing the candy-themed drawings.)

1302017450800

But right now it’s so much FUN that my kitchen is covered in melted chocolate ganache and non-pareils.

Later we’re going to First Tuesday which today is at Terminus (and on a Wednesday), anyone else going?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grab This Widget